Competitive salary package.
Working in the after sales team, working within product support. The Quotation and Sales Support Specialist is the specialist for the process of the After Sales Services offer: Commercial Vehicles. They should define procedures and policies of the offer, monitor the progress of the offer, provide the requested technical price and create and maintain a database concerning all the offers, all within the agreed time. They should be able to manage after sales services in the system and be able to support the ELP team in managing and loading the contracts. The activity must be done by using the provided calculation toll and by performing analysis of the customers, of the related economical risk, with constant sharing of this analysis, issue and solutions with all the entities involved: Brand, Quality, S&M and Parts & Services.
- Define, manage and to measure process and rules for the out of policy quotations for Truck and Bus. Define processes, templates to manage request out of policy coming from Brand, ensuring timing of answer within the agreed time.
- Responsibility to review and approve the technical prices for key accounts, tenders and quo-tat. and out of policy. Define specific technical price, starting from Siquota including additional and specific customer analysis. Manage/ verify/authorize quotations of key account national/international truck and out of policy M&R quotations requested by Brand.
- Responsible for Tender history information and audit check. Create a specific store for out of policy quotations.
- Responsibility to review the EW Price list Truck. Review once a year or every semes-ter/trimester starting from the Siquota Technical cost, in cooperation with ‘Technical Cost Definition team´ the EW price list with the help of CPVs and F100.
- Interface with Brand and Parts & Service on new campaigns and package requests. Help the colleagues in defining technical prices for campaigns and special M&R packages.
- Responsibility to support Brand and S&M by providing mandatory information concerning EW, M&R for tenders.
- Responsibility to support the processes and to check KPIs.
- Responsibility to support ELP team in loading and managing contracts.
- Responsibility of managing and printing invoices and contracts at market level.
- Logical and rigorous problem solving approach.
- High analysis capability.
- High level of autonomy.
- High capability of team working.
- ICT skills: very good knowledge software Microsoft office and specific company applications.
Please ONLY apply if you have the relevant skills.
Contact: Please email your CV to email@example.com.