c£50k plus great benefits.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast paced, time critical and rapidly growing, regulated Asset Finance business, working as part of a dynamic Operations Management Team reporting into the Head of Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the on-boarding of new Asset Finance customers in a compliant and customer focused manner while driving process improvement and control enhancement.
- Lead, coach and motivate a growing and developing sales administration team.
- Lead improvement of data driven decision making and build MI reporting through enhanced data capture.
- Drive process improvement and encourage ideas to deliver customer outcomes.
- Lead process automation on core business systems to reduce manual rework and inefficiencies.
- Building relationships & lead by example with a mindset of customer service excellence for our Brokers and End User customers.
- Ensure key performance indicators are consistently met and exceeded through people performance management and undertaking 1st line of defence assurance testing.
- Enhance Standard Operating Procedure documents to reflect the go-forward process and embed in the team.
- Minimum 2 years’ Asset Finance industry experience.
- Minimum 1 years’ Asset Finance customer on-boarding experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ team management experience.
- Experience of goal setting and developing forward looking strategies.
- Proven track record of people performance management.
- Experience of working in a Regulated environment.
- Excellent MS excel skills (data analysis).
- Experience of presenting through MS PowerPoint.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Ability to influence peers and senior management.
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly (internal/externally).
- Ability to re-prioritise daily to adapt to changing business needs.
- Excellent attention to detail and performing in a time pressured environment.
- Numerically sound.
- Can be a self-starter.
Contact: If this role is for you, please call Julie on 01279 713900 or email your CV to email@example.com