AVAILABLE NOW, FREE OF CHARGE
|Professor Colin Tourick investigates what the auto finance industry can learn from the start-up “disruptors” and how to leverage some of their innovation.|
The Spanish economy has been through some very lean times but is now starting to climb out of the abyss.
25 May 2018. New rules will come into force to strengthen the privacy rights of European citizens and makes business more accountable for data protection.
News about self-driving cars, data sharing, Daimler’s move into fleet connectivity services and the latest on electric vehicles.
The latest stats from Experteye’s European Leasing Index Report.
- Professor Colin Tourick;
- Mark Binks, Group Managing Director, Bynx;
- Agustín García Gómez, President, AER;
- Juan Luis García de Lomas del Valle, Director of Fleet Sales at Volkswagen Financial Services Spain;
- José-Martín Castro Acebes, head of Leasing and Renting at Banco Santander Spain;
- Luc Soriau, Director General of Arval España;
- Rocío Carrascosa of Alphabet España Fleet Management
Terms of service: Asset Finance International Country Surveys are free because they are sponsored. By ordering this Country Survey you are agreeing to allow us to share your contact information with the Sponsor who may contact you with information and offers regarding their products and services. The Sponsor is Bynx.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED