£25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is an award winning bank providing a broad range of products to their customers. Well established and based in central London they are looking to recruit an Assistant Mortgage Underwriter to join their growing team.
The successful candidate assist mortgage underwriters with the packaging and processing of new applications for a variety of first and second charge lending products.
- Work in partnership with mandated underwriters to gather outstanding documents and referencing requirements for both residential and buy to let mortgage applications.
- Liaise with a pre-approved panel of Introducers to provide quick, accurate and reliable updates.
- Acknowledge new applications, incoming post and pre-submission referrals within set service standards.
- Ensure customer account records are kept up to date with underwriter decisions and correct packaging documents.
- Complete telephone security checks with Customers.
- Following approval, liaise with solicitors regarding the release of funds and registration of charges with Land Registry.
- Adhere to internal underwriting policy and regulatory requirements.
- FCA, PRA, Money Laundering, Prevention of Financial Crime, Data Protection etc.
You will have strong Customer Service and administrative experience.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org