James George Recruitment are working on behalf of a well-respected Asset Finance company in their search for a Senior HR/Recruitment Advisor to join them, initially on a 12 month FTC.
Your key role will be to provide consistent HR/Recruitment support and guidance within the team and across the business, managing recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supervising, motivating, and developing an HR Coordinator.
- Overseeing the hiring and onboarding of new employees from candidate sourcing and liaising with agencies, through to induction and 3-month reviews.
- Managing and monitoring monthly payroll and benefits.
- Implementing staff recognition and reward.
- Ensuring policies and contracts are legally adhered to.
- Working with Head of HR to improve employee support and performance.
- Promoting customer service relations.
- Ad hoc duties/projects as and when required.
The successful candidate will hold the following:
- Proven HR experience of a minimum 3 years.
- Excellent leadership skills and proactive team player.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Highly organised with confidence in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- A high regard for confidentiality.
- A presentable and professional attitude.
This is for a fixed-term contract and is an excellent opportunity to strengthen future career opportunities within your HR career.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity