£22,000 to £25,000.
James George Recruitment are working with a prestigious Asset-Based Lender who is now looking to hire a Credit Controller to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to maintain satisfactory levels of credit control and verification for a mixed portfolio of Clients ensuring that new customers have healthy credit and that existing customers have settled monthly accounts in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Undertaking daily cash balancing and processing ensuring all client accounts are up to date with cash received.
- Remittances, refunds, debit notes and cash receipts are to be completed in a timely manner.
- Be the first line of defence in invoice verification and flag any concerns to the executive team.
- Be aware of and reporting on any potential deductions to invoices such as early settlement discounts, Construction Industry Scheme tax, rebates etc.
- Work with the Operations Team and report positive and adverse information with the relevant Relationship Manager.
- Provide regular updates and reporting ensuring issues or complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with company processes.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately and in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Deal with all customer matters efficiently, fairly and consistently in line with cultural values.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year in a similar role within Invoice Finance.
- High attention to detail.
- Highly numerate and literate.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.email@example.com or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity