£40,000 to £45,000.
James George Recruitment are working with a prestigious Asset-Based Lender who is now looking to hire a Portfolio & Relationship Manager to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to maintain relationships with existent clients ensuring excellent customer service is maintained at all times to make sure long-term retention of clients and mitigation of invoice finance risk.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Maintain all client relationships to ensure that the company is their first choice for any future facilities.
- Obtain all documentation from clients in a timely manner to fulfil operational conditions of their facility.
- Review cash collections and dilutions trends within the portfolio of clients.
- Review all facility documents to ensure a full understanding of the client’s risk profile.
- Manage the risk of your portfolio by ensuring good communication with all operational and business development staff within the business.
- Support for the Operations and Brokerage team during times of peak activity.
- Develop and maintain your own network of business connections in the local area to enhance the awareness and reputation of the company and identify potential opportunities.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years in a similar role within Financial Services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer service skills and ability to work alone whilst being a team player.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity