£58k to £68k.
James George Recruitment are working with a prestigious lender based in the South East that is now looking to hire a Senior Credit Analyst to their Structured team.
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will deliver timely commercially balanced credit recommendations within stated credit parameters to colleagues / credit committee. You will focus on large ticket structured transactions which will typically be between £2.5m and £30m.
- Analyse company’s financials, asset, market, legal and contractual information.
- Prepare structured financial analysis via ratio and peer group comparison understanding the risks surrounding types of assets funded.
- Understand credit worthiness of the company.
- Prepare credit application report for decision-making by senior risk officers and risk committee.
- Attend end user meetings and calls to complete due diligence and help support the sales process on large and complex transactions.
- Ensure regulatory compliance at transaction level.
- Annual reviews of suppliers and participation (as required) in supplier dashboard / portfolio reviews.
- Provide advisory guidance to commercial teams on risk policy / procedures and work with the wider Credit Management team on the creation / revision of these policies / processes.
- Well-structured and rationalized credit decisions and recommendations.
- Compliance adherence.
- At least 2 years of B2B experience, ideally dealing with Brokers and Dealers.
- At least 5 years’ experience of underwriting / analysing transaction in a wide range of sectors within either a banking or asset finance business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and numeracy skills.
- Friendly, approachable and able to network to help encourage enthusiasm and collaboration in colleagues, customers and team members to reach a common goal.
- Task-focused problem solver, able to manage and prioritize multiple requirements.
- Willing to “go the extra mile” when required, via a flexible approach to daily workload.
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Experience of working closely with Relationship/Account Managers in Sales teams and helping them to structure large deals, identifying key risks within a deal and structure accordingly to mitigate these risks.
Good to know:
- Whilst the headquarters are in South East of England, this is a remote role.
- Permanent, full time, Mon-Fri.
- Great benefits such as competitive pension scheme, private healthcare, etc.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.email@example.com or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.