£50,000 basic with OTE of £80,000+ plus Car and Benefits.
James George Recruitment has partnered with a Tier 1 Asset Finance House that is looking to add an additional Sales person to their team in Southern England. Your territory is likely to include Bristol across to London and the South East.
Our Client’s significant growth plans have various “routes to market” but this particular route will focus mainly on Vendors. This is a client development and sales focused role that will be exciting and challenging where your success is within your own control.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Generate new leads and follow these up together with leads generated through marketing etc.
- Achievement of sales revenue targets through new business sales.
- The entire sales process from start to close, ensuring that the process is managed effectively.
- Work with management on delivering lending solutions, identifying what the client requires and how best to provide it.
- Establish unique solutions, including new product lines so that the opportunity provides the company with a competitive advantage over other finance solutions.
- To negotiate new opportunities and work with all applicable internal Functions to ensure the opportunities meet business needs.
- Initial account management of the client, if required, prior to handing over to support team.
- Negotiate terms of proposal, prepare documentation in line with agreed procedures and submit for approval.
The ideal candidates will have strong field sales experience, within a New Business role, offering finance for various levels and types of assets. While this is a new business position, it is expected that you will be a “hunter”, there are other important elements of this role which include New Product Line development and enhancement of existing offering to maximise sales opportunities, working alongside third parties either fronting the deal or getting on board with right partners.
Key skills required:
- Strong level of negotiating and solution selling skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise time to ensure commitments are met in agreed timescales.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close leasing opportunities.
- At least 3+ years in a leasing sales role.
- Demonstrable track record of success and an appreciation of risk.
- Structuring and negotiating bespoke, profitable deals.
- Managing and developing accounts.
- Wide ranging knowledge of the asset finance and leasing market.