Salary dependent on experience, plus company car, bonus and benefits.
Our client is a well-recognised and respected manufacturer in the agriculture sector. Through an internal promotion they have a rare opportunity for someone to join their asset finance leasing team. We are looking for someone who is working in the asset finance sector but doesn’t have to be in the agriculture leasing sector today. You could be someone who has either just done their first field based role or someone who is in an internal sales or account manager, underwriting or operations role who is looking for their next move to develop their careers.
- Pro-active member of a small UK Field Sales team responsible for managing dealer sales network/accounts within the SE/East of England territory.
- Leads delivery of training and coaching for the structuring of financing/leasing products within territory to support sales strategies and initiatives.
- Supports dealers to achieve sales targets and manages default cases within guidelines.
- Provides high profile support in the Agricultural community, participating in Sales & Marketing meetings and events (e.g. trade shows/seminars).
- Develops and maintains business relationships with Dealers, Branch Territory Managers and others specific to position.
- Provides representation and feedback to our internal product development teams, particularly as we accelerate our Digitalisation ambitions.
- As an Area Sales Manager you will live in/close to your Territory as regular Dealer/Customer visits will be required.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are interested in personal growth.
- Like interaction with people.
- Love to work independently and are self-motivated & self-organized.
- Want to work in a supportive team.
- Love to develop and support the success of the franchise dealers.
- Love to come to constructive, creative win-win solutions.
- Are interested in Agriculture and Agricultural equipment.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well reognised brand in a business that really cares about developing their people.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.