To £45k plus bonus, excellent car scheme, bonus and benefits.
Our client is a well-recognised and stable leasing business offering tailored leasing and finance solutions to its established and diverse client base. We are looking for someone to manage a portfolio of existing dealer and manufacturer relationships as well as develop new client relationships for the business.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working in the asset finance or motor finance sector. You could be working for a main funder, manufacturer leasing business or even currently working as a broker and wanting to take that next step into a main funder. What is key is the experience of developing dealer and end user relationships.
You will be tasked to achieve the revenue objectives set by the Company, by prospecting and developing new business relationships in addition to maintaining and building upon current relationships to achieve agreed finance penetration rates.
You will also:
- Ensure that introductory sources achieve conversion efficiencies that contribute to providing industry leading service and support.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all relationship activities.
- Managing overdue receivables as required.
- Completing all necessary paperwork pursuant to the processing of a proposal/business opportunity.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Line Manager.
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
- You can demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have strong commercial acumen to identify and create profitable new opportunities.
- Have strong communication skills and a positive pro-active approach.
- Are numerate with strong attention to detail.
- Have broad knowledge and understanding of commercial finance.
- Can work under my own initiative, but also as part of a dynamic sales team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company well known for its strong induction, training and culture where this area of the business has seen unprecedented growth in recent years.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.