Our client a major lender provides asset finance solutions across a broad range of asset classes. Financing of corporate client asset purchases using leasing product set . The area covered is the North West.
You will be responsible for developing new asset finance business throughout the North West This role will suit an experienced, high-energy, and self-motivated asset finance professional with a proven track record of success in the UK Leasing Industry. You will have experience in a similar role, can come in and hit the ground looking, and be a team player.
- Manage existing bank client relationships and develop new business directly with clients and through coverage engagement.
- Develop new business with non-bank clients.
- Establish and secure asset finance opportunities to meet client and business needs.
- Identifying and sustaining income sources.
- Research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business.
- Develop long-term relationships with customer portfolio to maximise opportunities.
- Analysis of prospects and potential transactions to decide on viability and structure of proposed transaction in the context of agreed credit parameters and the credit risk of the transaction.
- Responsible for building an effective working partnership with credit colleagues to jointly agree on credit risk actions and ownership of credit risk decisions.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory policies and procedures relating to governance, regulatory, compliance, operational and legal risk.
- Proactively work with colleagues across the business to mitigate ongoing risks as and when they arise and be timely in referring cases/issues to Credit and Business Support.
Contact: For further information, please contact Julie Ramsay firstname.lastname@example.org