£45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus.
On behalf of an established specialist bank, we are looking to appoint a new Complaints Manager. You will be the SME for all complaint related matters for customers and manage a small team. This is a great opportunity to continue the development and implementation of a first-class complaints handling framework. You should be an experienced Complaints handler in motor finance, consumer credit or retail banking sectors.
- To manage and coordinate the end to end complaint process in line with regulatory requirements and timeframes.
- Take responsibility for meeting all productivity and quality SLAs.
- Management of the Complaints Team, responsible for training and development of direct reports.
- Coordinate the Root Cause Analysis of complaints, make recommendations to improve the process and develop best practices.
- Act as an SME for all complaint related matters.
- To liaise and communicate with the Financial Ombudsman’s Service.
- To provide recommendations on outcomes of all complaints investigated.
- Regular reporting of complaint activity to key stakeholders to ensure an appropriate customer outcome.
- Focus on the continuous development and implementation of an efficient and effective complaints handling framework.
- Maintain and update complaint handling procedures as required.
- Experience in complaint handling in motor finance, consumer credit, or retail banking sectors.
- Previous experience in liaising with Regulators.
- Experience in leading and managing a team.
- Deep knowledge of the FCA’s rules, guidance and requirements in relation to DISP.
Contact: For more information, please contact Catherine on 01279 713900.